It’s a comic convention every day of the week here at Midtown Comics, but once a year, the Jacob Javits Center transforms into New York Comic Con, turning into one of the most magical places in the world! As always, we’ll be there, providing you with the best exclusives, deals, and coverage of the ridiculously fun event. Here’s what you NEED to know:
- Midtown Comics is located at booth #2336 – you can’t miss it!
- Get 20% off ALL graphic novels at the Midtown Comics booth – really, ALL of ’em!
- Freebies while supplies last – you better hurry!
- Prizes EVERY DAY at the event – follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for details!
- Cosplay events – see below for details!
- Exclusive apparel and covers – see below for all of the delightful details.
CALLING ALL COSPLAYERS! If you’re transforming into a character who belongs to any of the below groups, be sure to visit our booth at the listed time to take part in an awesome group photo and maaaaaaaaaaaybe win a prize! Remember, we’re booth #2336!
- 4:30pm: Suicide Squad & Justice League
- 4:30pm: Avengers & Spider-Man
- 12:00pm: Valiant
- 4:30pm: Bat family
- 12:00pm: Deadpool
- 4:30pm: X-Men
Join Betty as she works at the Oop-A-Doop Club, dreams of hitting the big-time, looks after her old Grampy… oh yeah, and FIGHTS GHOSTS! (Betty was always ahead of her time!) Betty Boop #1 is from Dynamite Entertainment by Roger Langridge, with art by Gisele Lagace Midtown exclusive cover is by Robert Hack, available in color & B/W versions.
Following the fallout of Civil War II, Avengers Ms. Marvel, Nova and Spider-Man strike out on their own – joined by Cyclops, Viv Vision and the Totally Awesome Hulk! Six young heroes determined to change the world – and they’re only the beginning! Champions #1 is by Mark Waid, with art by Humberto Ramos! The Midtown exclusive cover is by J. Scott Campbell, available in color and monochromatic versions!
Midtown exclusive DC Rebirth covers
- All Star Batman #1 by Tyler Kirkham
- Harley Quinn #1 by Terry and Rachel Dodson
- Suicide Squad #1 by Tyler Kirkham
- Justice League #1 by Terry and Rachel Dodson
THREE new hats from New Era (two styles each)
See you at NYCC, Midtowners!