16 Feb, 2017
Wolverine comics & collectibles here: https://goo.gl/0EoXhH
Director James Mangold’s hugely anticipated Wolverine movie, Logan, is almost here! We’re anxious to watch Hugh Jackman’s performance as the brutal X-Man and the cinematic debut of X-23, but now you – yes, you – have the chance to see it EARLY in New York! There’s going to be a special red carpet screening of the film on February 24th (Friday), and we’ve joined forces with 20th Century Fox to give some very lucky X-Men fans the chance to attend this star-studded event! Want to get a seat? Read the easy rules below, bub.
- Email “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject line “Logan screening”
- Include a picture of yourself dressed as Wolverine or X-23
- Include your full name in the email
- Travel and lodging is NOT provided – you must live in or near New York City to enter
- If you’re one of the lucky winners, you’ll be contacted via email and there’s one important rule: you need to attend the screening dressed as Wolverine or X-23!
- Not following the above rules will disqualify your entry
The deadline is Monday, Feb 20th. Good luck, everyone!
In the near future, a weary Logan cares for an ailing Professor X in a hide out on the Mexican border. But Logan’s attempts to hide from the world and his legacy are up-ended when a young mutant arrives, being pursued by dark forces.
Logan opens in theaters on March 3rd.
Here are 4 comics you should read before seeing Logan: http://blog.midtowncomics.com/blog/13074