Clay McLeod Chapman (writer of Edge of Spider-Verse, Self Storage, American Vampire Anthology) joins our Halloween episode to tell us what he’s been up to, from co-writing the 2015 horror film The Boy to his theatrical show and podcast The Pumpkin Pie Show, plus what’s next for him from 451 Media Group! Plus, spooky halloween chat, as well as top picks!
If you have any suggestions or questions for the show please let us know through our Twitter, Facebook or email us at email@example.com. Leave a question on our voicemail at 980-MIDTOWN and we’ll play it on the show! Remember to subscribe on iTunes!
To read the books that we talked about in this episode visit www.midtowncomics.com and have them delivered right to your door anywhere in the world!
Libsyn directory URL
It’s time for another epic sale at our warehouse over in LIC, Queens! We’re offering up to 80% OFF back issues, action figures, graphic novels, collectibles, DVDs, and more – everything must go! This spectacular sale Saturday, November 12th, from 10am-5pm! Our warehouse is easy to get to, and only minutes from Grand Central Station. See below for detailed travel instructions
UP TO 80% OFF EVERYTHING!
- Back issues: .25 each or $60 a box!
- Toys and statues: up to 80% off!
- Incentive and variant covers: up to 50% off!
- t-shirts and apparel: up to 80% off!
Easy access by any of these subway lines:
- 7 train to Hunter’s point
- E and M train to Court Square.
- G train to Van Alst.
- Easy parking on Saturday.
(please check MTA schedule for weekend service)
See you at the stunning sale, Midtowners! Remember, we’re offering a whopping 80% OFF and EVERYTHING MUST GO! Get some great deals before everything is sold!
The job of your dreams is now available at Midtown Comics! We need a new captain to help steer one of our ships!
Do you love comics? Do you love interacting with your fellow comic fans? Do you have experience in retail management? If so, you should apply for the store manager position ASAP! Please see below for all of the important details.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
- 3 years minimum of retail management experience
- Strong Excel knowledge, macros a plus
- 3 years minimum of POS and RMS knowledge
- Employee schedule management
- Strong comic and comics industry knowledge
- Pop culture knowledge
- Technologically savvy
- Long term commitment
- Open schedule availability
- Excellent time management
- Visual and merchandising experience
- Neat, clean and organized
- Experience in inventory maintenance (receiving, counting reporting)
- Security and surveillance
- Adept in conflict resolution
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Interested? Please send your resume via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line, enter “Store Manager”. Good luck, everyone!
Midtown Comics has a new opening in the Receiving Department at the warehouse! Please read below for all of the details.
If you think you’re the right person for this position, please send your resume via e-mail to email@example.com
Read the rest of this entry »