Midtown Comics has created another fun contest for you to enter! This time, we’re giving away our exclusive Death of Wolverine #1 variant signed by Charles Soule to one lucky winner! Win issue #1 of this epic story line today! This contest will last from 09/15/14 – 09/22/14. You can only enter the contest once, but can build up more entries by Liking our page on Facebook, Following us on Twitter, Following us on Pinterest, and Tweeting at us daily about the contest. You can also now gain more entries by referring your friends or signing up for our newsletter as well! Read on for more details below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- In order to enter the contest, you must Like our Midtown Comics page on Facebook.
- You must also be following us on Twitter.
- To earn additional entries and increase your chances of winning, you can tweet, “I entered to win #DeathofWolverine #1 signed by @CharlesSoule from @MidtownComics! bit.ly/1y7diyi”. You can then submit the URL of your tweet to Rafflecopter. Please note, that you can only tweet this once per day.
- You can also refer friends to gain additional entries.
- Signing up for our newsletter will also gain you an entry.
- You can follow us on Pinterest as well!
Thank you for entering, and good luck! The winner will be notified around 1pm on 09/22/14
Original Midtown Comics Podcast Co-host Dimitrios (Manager of Midtown Comics Grand Central) finally makes his first appearance on the new show. He fills in Ted (Manager of Midtown Comics Downtown) and Andrew (Midtown Comics Marketing Manager) about how he created his comic, Greasers in Greece. We have lots of questions to answer this week, and we let you know what books we’re all looking forward to this week.
We apologize for the audio issues in this episode and will try our best for it not to happen again.
If you have any questions or suggestions for the show, let us know on our Twitter,Facebook or emailing us at email@example.com
Please sure to check out our website www.midtowncomics.com and have comics delivered right to your door!
Libsyn directory URL
By Raph Soohoo
Midtownies, Raph here, with another guide for you! Guardians of the Galaxy is out in theaters, and they have a relatively obscure history compared to the likes of Spider-Man and Iron Man, so here’s a primer on the hottest new Marvel franchise.
Read the rest of this entry »
We all know it’s coming, Wolverine is finally going to meet his end in the Death of Wolverine series coming this September! Join Midtown Comics and Charles Soule for a signing of Death of Wolverine #1 at our Midtown Comics Downtown location on Wednesday, 09/03!
Death of Wolverine #1
Writer: Charles Soule • Artist: Steve McNiven
IT’S THE BEGINNING OF THE END – 3 MONTHS TO DIE ENDS HERE!
• The beginning of the end is now here … THE DEATH OF WOLVERINE!
• THREE MONTHS TO DIE, the loss of Wolverine’s healing factor–all led to this, the single most important X-Men event of the decade.
• Logan has spent over a century being the best there is at what he does…but even the best fade away eventually.
• Over the years, Logan has been a warrior, a hero, a renegade, a samurai, a teacher-and so much more. But now, the greatest X-Men hero will play a role he’s never played before in this special weekly event brought to you by industry superstars Charles Soule and Steve McNiven.
Purchase of Death of Wolverine #1 is required.
Limit of 2 signatures per person.
The 2014 Eisner Award Winners were announced Friday evening and we’re happy to share the results with you! All of the winners can be seen in bold text below.
In fact, almost all of these titles can be found in-store or online at MidtownComics.com. We carry a number of signed copies, limited edition variants, store-exclusive variants, and much more! Read on for the full list of winners below:
Read the rest of this entry »