Midtown Comics had the chance to stop by the 2015 Toy Fair at the Javits Center between 02/14 – 02/17, and boy did we see a lot of cool stuff! We saw several new toy lines from Funko, McFarlane Toys, Diamond Select, DC Collectibles, Kotabukiya, and S.H. Figuarts! Check out our exclusive video footage as well as pictures of all the cool new toys and collectibles below!
By Daniel Toy – @dw_toy (twitter) – danieltoy.com (website)
Kirkman, in addition to being a writer, is one of five partners at Image Comics, one of the leading indie comic publishers in the industry. Despite being the only partner who’s not a co-founder, it hasn’t stopped him from becoming something of a poster child for the company—his flagship comic series is on its whopping 129th issue and has spawned one of the highest rated cable TV dramas. It’s kind of tough to top that.
But Image has been changing the comics industry long before Walking Dead was ever a thing.
24 Jun, 2014
Hey NYC, Midtown Comics has created another fun contest for you to enter! This time, we’re giving away two free VIP tickets to The Walking Dead Escape in Hartford CT on Saturday, June 28th. This VIP package includes an option to run the course twice – first as a Survivor and then a Walker, VIP-only lounge, and exclusive behind the scenes access! This is a value of $300 that we’re giving away to the lucky winner of this contest! This will be a short contest, only lasting from 06/24/14 – 06/26/14. Winners must be able to pick up the VIP tickets from our Midtown Comics Times Square location before the event. You can only enter the contest once, but can build up more entries by Liking our page on Facebook, Following us on Twitter, Following us on Pinterest, and Tweeting at us about the contest. You can also now gain more entries by referring your friends or signing up for our newsletter as well! Read on for more details below:
- In order to enter the contest, you must Like our Midtown Comics page on Facebook.
- You must also be following us on Twitter.
- To earn additional entries and increase your chances of winning, you can tweet, “I entered to win VIP tickets to #TheWalkingDead Escape from @MidtownComics! bit.ly/1yJIbqn”. You can then submit the URL of your tweet to Rafflecopter. Please note, that you can only tweet this once per day.
- You can also refer friends to gain additional entries.
- Signing up for our newsletter will also gain you an entry.
- You can follow us on Pinterest as well!
Thank you for entering, and good luck! The winners will be notified around 10am on 06/26/14
MIDTOWN BLOGGERINOS! Raph here, with some deeply constructed analysis of the Ravens’ 34 – 31 victory over the San Francisco 49ers, including breaking down the performance of young Colin Kapernick, after the break.