By Raph Soohoo
Hands down, one of our most viewed posts on our blog has been the Toughest Marvel Heroes post we did about a year ago. It was an interesting revisit of something Wizard Magazine did years and years ago. I’ve been asked multiple times when we’d do a DC version of this list, so here it is! The criteria are as follows:
1) Character has to be a hero, or does the right thing most of the time (sorry Zod).
2) Character is not a being enhanced beyond measure (sorry White Lantern Kyle Rayner)
3) This will measure the characters pre-Forever Evil. As of this writing, Forever Evil hasn’t resolved and we don’t know how that’s affected the characters.
4) This is not a measure of power levels, this is about a fight to the finish between 2 characters.
5) We’re going to rank them in terms of Win-Loss record vs. the other 9 characters.
Of course, this list is not the be-all, end-all list. In retrospect, guys like Apollo, Constantine, Swamp Thing, and Zatanna may feel left out. Feel free to add them in or disagree and post in the comments! There’s no absolute answer here, so have fun, and let the battle begin! Find the full countdown below!
Top 10 Toughest DC Superheroes
7) The Flash
3) Wonder Woman
The views expressed herein are solely those of the writer, and not Midtown Comics. Additionally, Midtown Comics makes no representations as to the accuracy of any of the information expressed herein.